Connected to our communities.
At UCHealth, our mission is to provide patients the support they need to live extraordinary lives. We understand that by staying connected to our communities, we will better understand and meet our patients’ needs.
As part of UCHealth’s commitment to improve lives, we are dedicated to being a health care industry leader in supply-chain diversity. We are honored to partner with suppliers who represent the diversity of our patients and communities.
The purpose of our Supplier Diversity policy is to seek out, encourage and promote opportunities with diverse vendors including businesses owned by women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans in accordance with the mission, vision and values of UCHealth.
To register with us, see our online form below.
UCHealth recognizes the following diversity classifications:
- Disabled business (DBE)
- Disadvantaged business (DISAD)
- Disabled-veteran-owned business (DVBE)
- Historically black colleges and universities and minority institutions (HBCU)
- HUB-zone small business (HUB)
- Lesbian-, gay-, bisexual-, transgender- and queer-owned business (LGBTQ+)
- Minority-owned business (MBE)
- Service-disabled-veteran-owned business (SDVBE)
- Small business administration program (SBA8a)
- Small business (SBE)
- Small disadvantaged business (SDIS)
- Veteran-owned business (VBE)
- Woman-owned business (WBE)
Diverse vendor certification
UCHealth recognizes organizations including, but not limited to, the following:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Minority Business Development Agency (U.S. Department of Commerce)
- National Black Chamber of Commerce
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Veteran and Military Business Owners Association
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
Supplier diversity registration
UCHealth requests that diverse suppliers who are interested in doing business with us register via the online form available below.