Any requests to photograph or film activities, surgeries, patients or buildings at any UCHealth facility must be approved prior to your arrival.
Please note that permission is not automatically granted for educational filming, even for University of Colorado Denver events.
To obtain permission, send an email query at least one week in advance of your planned visit to:
- UCHealth, northern Colorado: Kelly Tracer
- UCHealth, metro Denver: Jessica Berry
- UCHealth, southern Colorado: Erin Emery
Requests for filming must be made in writing via e-mail and include:
- Purpose of the film
- Intended audience
- Preferred date(s) of filming
- Subject matter
- Who will be filmed
- Name of supervisor(s) who are willing to have the filming take place in the department(s)
- Name of the UCHealth employee who will be with the camera(s) at all times
- An e-mail and phone number for the person making the request
Please allow several days for us to respond to your request. Approval will be granted in writing via e-mail.