Masks are required in all UCHealth facilities, even if you’re vaccinated.
Before visiting someone,
please read our visitation policy to help with the planning of your visit.
Clinicians at UCHealth’s wound and ostomy services in metro Denver are specially trained in integrated wound management. We also provide a range of ostomy care services.
Wound types and treatments
- Arterial ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous insufficiency
- Traumatic or surgical wounds
- Other wounds
- Electrical stimulation
- Lymphedema and venous insufficiency management
- Vacuum-assisted wound closure
- Vascular testing
- Other specialty wound care services
Ostomy care services we provide
- Perioperative marking/education
- Post-operative education and follow-up
- Problematic stomas
- Peristomal skin breakdown
- Peristomal hernia evaluation and care
- Other specialty ostomy care