A CU Medicine provider.
– I believe that each person should be treated as if they are a family member. with honesty and passion regarding their care.
– Education is an essential tool, I do my best to educate and answer all questions necessary to help patients become proactive regarding their ailment management.
– We always learn something new so staying on top of medical advancements allows me to be the best I can be each day to insure that every patient is getting the precise and accurate treatment tailored to their needs.
Family is at the center of my interests, so I enjoy swimming with my youngest daughter, riding a bike with my son, discussing a literature with my oldest daughter, and watching a TV show with lovely wife , maybe I get selfish sometimes and watch a soccer match
Qualifications and experience
- Wound Care, Primary Podiatric Medicine, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Bones, Joints and Muscles, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Bunion and Hammertoe Correction, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Bone Infections, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Arthritis, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Diabetic Foot Care, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Foot and Ankle Deformity Correction, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Foot and Ankle Degeneration and Arthritis, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders, Infections, Infections - Fungal Infections, Infections - Bacterial Infections, Nail Trauma and Infections, Surgery, Surgery - Limb Salvage, Surgery - Amputation, Injuries and Wounds - Acute Wounds, Injuries and Wounds, Injuries and Wounds - Chronic Non-Healing Wounds
- Languages spoken
Ain Shams University - Faculty of Medicine (2000)
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System Program (2018)
New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (2015)
- Volunteer activities
I have served in under privileged communities throughout my career , it is a passion to help who is in need
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.