An experienced, knowledgeable team at the forefront of vascular care.
When you have vascular trouble or concerns, you want the very best care to help you achieve the best outcome possible.
That’s why it’s important to find knowledgeable, experienced doctors. At UCHealth Vascular Surgery – Anschutz Medical Campus, you’ll find vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, and vascular medicine specialists all prepared to address your vascular needs. Our physicians are vascular fellowship-trained and have clinical experience in caring for patients who have a broad range and complexity of arterial and venous diseases, ensuring you have access to the best care in the region.
Our team of vascular specialists will provide you with:
- Evidence-based practice within our multidisciplinary care team.
- Highest level of vascular care in the region.
- Emphases on minimally invasive treatments.
Conditions we treat
Well-rounded care for many conditions.
We offer comprehensive care for all vascular diseases, including peripheral artery disease, non-artherosclerotic arterial diseases, rare vascular disorders and venous diseases.
In fact, our specialists treat numerous vascular conditions, including:
- Abdominal aortic aneursym
- Aortic dissection
- Aortoiliac occlusive disease
- Arm artery disease
- Carotid artery disease
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Connective tissue disorder (CTD)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Endoleaks (Type I-V)
- Fibromuscular disease
- Giant cell arteritis
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Peripheral aneurysm
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Portal hypertension
- Pulmonary embolism
- Renovascular conditions
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins
- Vascular infections
- Vascular trauma
- Visceral artery aneurysm
Therapies tailored to your needs.
Our multidisciplinary team of vascular specialists will provide optimal care for your specific condition. Depending on your needs, your treatment plan might include state-of-the-art therapies, leading-edge surgical intervention and clinical trials.
Our services include:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) endovascular repair
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Diabetic foot care
- Dialysis access
- Limb salvage and preservation
- Endovascular treatment of an aortic dissection
- Open surgery treatment of an aortic dissection
- Peripherally inserted central catheter line
- Repair of a thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Surgical bypass
- Surgical bypass for aortoiliac occlusive disease
- TransCarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR)
- Thoracic endovascular aortic repair
- Thrombolytic therapy
- Venous ablation and microphlebectomies for varicose veins in the legs
Please call our office to schedule your appointment.
At your scheduled appointment, please provide the following:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Referral (if needed)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow enough time to complete your check-in process.
We require 24-hour advance notice if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment. If you have young children who will be accompanying you to your appointment, please try to bring another adult with you to sit with the children during your visit.
Questions? Give us a call!
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.