Our specialists at UCHealth Urology Clinic, who benefit from the leading-edge research conducted by the CU School of Medicine, diagnose and treat problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
We offer compassionate, quality care that is focused on the patient. We strive to understand our patients and their urologic problems. And we work to provide the best treatment option for each patient.
Conditions and treatments
- Reconstructive urology
- Sexual medicine
- Stone disease care (kidney, ureteral, bladder)
- Urologic oncology care, including state-of-the-art care of bladder, prostate, kidney, renal, testicular and penile cancer
- Vasectomy reversals
- Video urodynamics testing
About your appointment
What to bring to your Urology clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier.
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Name, address and phone number of the referring doctor (if relevant).