At UCHealth Rheumatology Clinic – Steamboat Springs, we create personalized care programs that fit your condition and concerns. We also offer leading-edge technology, the latest research, and proven techniques to best diagnose and treat your needs.
What is a rheumatologist?
A rheumatologist is an internist who received further training in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disease and systemic autoimmune conditions, commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases. Rheumatic diseases affect many organ systems, most notably the musculoskeletal system (joints, muscles, and bones) which can lead to pain, swelling, stiffness, and deformity. Our providers perform a detailed evaluation, working toward the appropriate diagnosis of rheumatic disease and providing a comprehensive treatment plan if established.
Integrative medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person, including all aspects of lifestyle. Based on your condition, your provider might blend integrative approaches with an already established conventional care plan. Common integrative modalities include nutrition, mind-body medicine, supplements and movement.
Conditions we treat
We look forward to meeting your health care needs. We welcome new patients with a referral from a primary care physician.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antinuclear Antibodies
- Crystalline arthritis such as gout or pseudogout
- Osteoarthritis or bursitis requiring joint injection
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory muscle diseases such as dermatomyositis or polymyositis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica or temporal arteritis
- Raynaud’s phenomena
- Sjogrens syndrome
- Scleroderma/CREST syndrome
- Seronegative spondyloarthropathies
- Spondyloarthropathies such as ankylosing spondylitis, or arthritis associated with psoariasis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and other collagen vascular diseases
- Uveitis associated with rheumatic disease
- Autoimmune diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Rheumatic diseases
Please call our office to schedule your appointment.
Please provide all the following information at your scheduled appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referral (if needed)
To allow enough time to complete your check-in process, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
We request a 24-hour advance notice if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment.