Personalized care that exceeds expectations.
UCHealth Rheumatology – Grandview provides specialized care for arthritis and other joint, muscle and bone diseases in a caring, compassionate clinic close to you. With our team of physicians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, psychologists and social workers we create personalized care programs that fit your condition and concerns. In order to best serve you we also offer leading-edge technology, the latest research and proven techniques to treat your needs.
If you have persistent musculoskeletal pain, discuss it with your primary care provider to determine if a referral to our specialists is right for you.
Conditions we treat
Rheumatology involves complex diseases that need expert clinical knowledge, a detailed physical examination, and a lifelong partnership with the patient.
Having a rheumatic disease can be emotional, stressful, and life-changing. Our approach is to involve our patients through every step of care because we believe that the successful management of their rheumatic disease is possible through an integral partnership between patient and physician. Among the conditions we treat:
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Behcet’s disease
- Crystalline diseases, including gout and pseudogout
- Dermatomyositis and polymyositis
- Drug toxicity for disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs
- Inflammatory bowel disease-associated arthritis
- Drug-induced lupus
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Mixed connective tissues disease
- Overlap syndromes
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Relapsing polychondritis
- Secondary Antiphospholipid syndrome (in the context of an inflammatory rheumatological disease)
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Systemic vasculitis (large vessel, medium vessel, small vessel)
Conditions not treated
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic pain
- Mechanical back pain