UCHealth Rheumatology Clinic – Cherry Creek provides specialized care for arthritis and other joint, muscle and bone diseases in a caring, compassionate medical center close to you.
With our team of providers, we create personalized care programs that fit your condition and concerns. In order to best serve you we also offer leading-edge technology, the latest research and proven techniques to treat your needs.
If you have persistent musculoskeletal pain, discuss it with your primary care provider, who can determine if a referral to our specialists is right for you.
We are located in the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center. Our complimentary valet parking will greet you at the Cook Street entrance.
Services we provide
Experts in rheumatologic care
Our board-certified rheumatologists provide consultations and ongoing care to patients with a variety of conditions. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Crystalline arthritis such as gout or pseudogout
- Inflammatory muscle diseases such as dermatomyositis or polymyositis
- Osteoarthritis or bursitis requiring joint injection
- Polymyalgia rheumatica or temporal arteritis
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Scleroderma/CREST syndrome
- Spondyloarthropathies such as ankylosing spondylitis, or arthritis associated with psoariasis or inflammatory bowel disease
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and other collagen vascular diseases
- Uveitis associated with rheumatic disease
We look forward to meeting your health care needs. We welcome new patients with a referral from a primary care physician.
Please call our office to schedule your appointment.
At your scheduled appointment, please provide all of the following information:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referral (if needed)
To allow enough time to complete your check-in process, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
We request a 24-hour advance notice if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment.