UCHealth Rheumatology Clinic – Cherry Creek provides specialized care for arthritis and other joint, muscle, and bone diseases in a caring, compassionate medical center close to you.
A rheumatologist is an internist who received further training in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systemic autoimmune conditions, commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases. Rheumatic diseases affect many organ systems, most notably the musculoskeletal system (joints, muscles, and bones) which can lead to pain, swelling, stiffness, and deformity.
Our providers perform a detailed evaluation working towards appropriate diagnosis of rheumatic disease and a comprehensive treatment plan as indicated. It is our privilege to partner with patients in this process.
With our team of providers, we create personalized care programs that fit your condition and concerns. In order to best serve you we also offer leading–edge technology, the latest research, and proven techniques to treat your needs.
We are located in the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center. Our complimentary valet parking will greet you at the Cook Street entrance.
Conditions we treat
Expert in rheumatologic care
Our board-certified rheumatologist provides consultations and ongoing care to patients with a variety of conditions. These include:
- Arteritis–temporal or giant cell
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
- Behcet’s disease
- Crystalline arthritis such as gout or pseudogout
- Inflammatory muscle diseases such as dermatomyositis or polymyositis
- Lung disease associated with rheumatic disease
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Osteoarthritis or bursitis requiring joint injection
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Scleroderma and CREST syndrome
- Sjogren’s disease
- Spondyloarthropathies, such as ankylosing spondylitis, or arthritis associated with psoriasis or inflammatory bowel disease
- Still’s disease
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and other collagen vascular diseases
- Uveitis, iritis, and other inflammatory eye diseases associated with rheumatic disease
Please call our office to schedule your appointment.
At your scheduled appointment, please provide all of the following information:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referral (if needed)
To allow enough time to complete your check-in process, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
We request a 24-hour advance notice if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment.