Leading-edge technology and personalized service.
Imaging enables physicians to look inside the human body in order to diagnose and monitor diseases or conditions. Whether it is used to prevent or treat an illness, imaging plays a critical role in effective health care delivery.
Our imaging team aims to exceed your expectations offering convenience and quality. You can expect friendly, personalized care for your diagnostic imaging or image-guided treatments.
Services we provide
- MRI, excluding MRI-guided biopsy
Please call to schedule an appointment. Your exams will be scheduled when our department receives the order from your physician and after the prior authorization with your insurance provider is complete.
Where to find us
We are located on the first level of UCHealth Steadman Hawkins Clinic Denver, accessible through the main entrance. Proceed to the radiology reception area to be checked in.
What to expect on your appointment day
- Depending on the type of exam you are having, there may be specific preparations you need to be aware of like fasting or discontinuing certain medications. At the time your appointment is scheduled this information will be shared with you. If you have any questions, please call us.
- You will be asked to undress based on the type of exam you will have. Please wear clothing that is easily removed. A gown will be provided for you.
- Please do not wear jewelry to your appointment and leave valuables at home.
- Always inform your doctor and the technologist if there is any possibility that you are pregnant.
- Please share any symptoms or problems with the technologist performing the exam.
Your results will be available to you online through My Health Connection within 24 to 48 hours after your exam.
If you want your primary care physician to receive a copy of your results, please bring their name, address and phone number at the time of your appointment. Results will be sent to your referring physician within 24 to 48 hours.
Please visit the Request medical records web page to learn how to request medical records.
As a patient, you can download our UCHealth app and go to the My Health Connection patient portal to view your results electronically as soon as they are ready.
Download the UCHealth App today