For emergency medical care, call 911.
According to the American College of Emergency Physicians, the following warning signs indicate a medical emergency:
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- fainting, sudden dizziness or weakness
- changes in vision
- difficulty speaking, confusion, changes in mental status
- any sudden or severe pain
- uncontrolled bleeding
- severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- coughing or vomiting
- suicidal feelings
UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital is a 270-bed regional medical center offering a wide array of treatments, surgeries, and diagnostic tests in more than three dozen medical specialties. PVH is one of the most respected community hospitals in the United States.
Conditions we treat
Emergency Medical Services