Stay active. We’re here.
The nationally-ranked orthopedics program at UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital now offers you care close to home.
Our team of fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and specialists at UCHealth Orthopedics – Highlands Ranch Hospital provides you with the highest quality, professional and ethical care for your musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
We offer comprehensive services such as orthopedic trauma care, joint replacement, spine surgery, sports medicine, and general orthopedics.
Whether you are a weekend warrior, professional athlete, or simply want to walk or enjoy your hobbies without pain, our team of highly experienced providers will work and support you every step of the way.
Conditions we treat
When you experience pain or injury to your bones and muscles, come to us for help.
Procedures we perform
We offer surgical and minimally invasive procedures for joint reconstruction or replacement; and for injury of shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, feet and ankles in addition to spine.
The common procedures we perform include:
- Achilles surgery
- Ankle fracture surgery
- Bunion and hammertoe correction
- Elbow surgery and replacement
- Hip fracture surgery and replacement
- Knee replacement surgery
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Rotator cuff surgery and repair
- Shoulder surgery and replacement
- Spine surgeries and procedures
- Cervical disc replacement
- Cervical fusion
- Lumbar disc replacement
- Minimally-invasive spine surgery
- Revision spine surgery
- Spine fracture care
- Spine tumors
- Thoracic and lumbar fusion