Lung Nodule Clinic locations
Please call for location. The physicians alternate between UCHealth Pulmonology Clinics in Fort Collins and Loveland. You may call either clinic to schedule an appointment.
2121 E. Harmony Road, Ste. 300
Fort Collins, CO 80528
2500 Rocky Mountain Ave., Ste. 300
Loveland, CO 80538
This new technology, the i•Logic™ System from superDimension®, uses Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy® (ENB)™ and offers the following benefits:
- A new approach for detecting lung cancer earlier.
- Available for a wide-range of patients including patients who suffer from poor lung function or have had cancer surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy.
- Allows navigation anywhere in the lungs using a patient’s CT-scan and GPS (global positioning system).
- Enables physicians to take tissue samples from lung lesions that are too small and inaccessible through traditional bronchoscope.
- Used to place fiducial markers for guiding external beam radiation therapy.
- Used to place markers near the pleural surface for VATS pulmonary procedures.
Recovery and risks for the patient include:
- Mild sore throat, hoarseness or cough following the procedure.
- A small risk of pneumothorax occurs in 2-3% of patients.