Saturday appointments now available. Please call for details or to schedule an appointment.
Receiving care at Lone Tree Breast Center offers you access to University of Colorado Cancer Center, the only Comprehensive Cancer Center in the state designated by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and one of just 45 in the country.
As part of the comprehensive Breast Center, physicians participate in weekly multidisciplinary conferences and tumor boards to ensure patients receive the most comprehensive care possible.
Conditions we treat
Breast Center services
- Diagnostics and screening
- Medical and radiation oncology
- Genetic counseling
- Physical therapy
- Breast cancer surgery
- Breast reconstruction
- Lymphedema surgery
Lone Tree Breast Center houses a breast surgery practice which provides care for conditions including:
- Breast lumps
- Nipple discharge
- Breast pain
- Abnormal mammograms
- Management of women at high-risk for breast cancer including atypical hyperplasia, lobular neoplasia and significant family history of breast cancer
- Breast cancer multidisciplinary clinic
- Breast reconstruction and enhancement procedures including reduction and augmentation
3D mammography: our standard of care
Our Breast Center is one of the few places in Colorado to offer the new 3D mammography using Hologic Genius 3D Breast Tomosynthesis technology. This state-of-the art technology uses multiple low-dose images at multiple angles to produce a series of one millimeter slices that create a 3D reconstruction of the breast, providing increased visualization for the detection of breast cancer and greatly reducing the need for additional imaging.
3D mammography offers many advantages to traditional mammograms including:
- 40% increase in early detection of invasive breast cancers; 35% increase in all other breast cancer detection.
- 40% decrease in false-positives, reducing unnecessary call backs.
All radiologists are fellowship trained, board certified and are solely dedicated to breast imaging and the Breast Imaging Center is fully accredited by the American College of Radiology and the FDA.