Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Internal Medicine – Cherry Creek, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly trained and compassionate staff can help adults and seniors obtain, and maintain, optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes and high cholesterol, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
We are located at Cherry Creek Medical Center. Complimentary valet parking is available at our Cook Street entrance.
UCHealth Internal Medicine – Cherry Creek offers the following services:
- Same-day appointments
- Online scheduling
- Advance check-in
- Routine checkups and health maintenance
- Chronic condition management
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Specialty care coordination
Conditions we treat
Some of the common conditions the providers at UCHealth Internal Medicine – Cherry Creek treat include:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Joint pain
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Soft tissue diseases
- Sore throats
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online
- Give us a call
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- List of current medications taken.