Saturdays: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (MRI and ultrasound only)
Sundays: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (MRI only)
At UCHealth Imaging – Cherry Creek, the imaging tests we perform use technologies that scan your organs, anatomical structures, and bodily functions, presenting them as high-resolution pictures. These detailed medical images help physicians and specialists provide a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis of many health conditions.
Our state-of-the-art imaging suites located in the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center provide a vast array of imaging services including CT, MRI, diagnostic X-ray, general ultrasound and PET/CT.
Our breast imaging suite offers both ultrasound and mammography breast screening, diagnostic mammograms and procedures, breast biopsies, and DEXA.
The Heart and Vascular Center houses our cardiac imaging suite, which includes a vascular lab, a stress lab for stress testing, as well as echocardiograms, ECG/EKG, and nuclear cardiac studies.
Our complimentary valet parking will greet you at the Cook Street entrance.
Full service diagnostic imaging, close to home
- Same-day appointments may be available for CT, X-ray, ultrasound, and screening mammography. Please call 720.516.9211 to confirm availability.
- Next-day appointments available in all modalities.
- Weekday and evening outpatient appointments. In addition, weekend appointments available in MRI.
- Same-day STAT appointments available.
- Radiologist onsite each weekday and available 24/7.
Accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR) is recognized as the gold standard in medical imaging.
We are committed to providing the safest and best quality care possible. Our staff is committed to radiation safety for each patient and we take part in the Image Gently and Image Wisely initiatives.
- Osteoporosis screenings.
- Full-service breast center offering 2D/3D mammograms, diagnostic ultrasounds, biopsies and breast MRI.
- New Hologic Genius 3D mammography machine with smart curved paddle technology to provide more comfortable mammograms.
- Automated Breast Ultrasound System (ABUS) available for dense breast screening.