The doctors and staff at the UCHealth Hematology Clinic on the Anschutz Medical Campus are dedicated to the care of patients with blood disorders.
Our specialists also conduct research to find the causes and cures of blood disorders. We use our skills in research, clinical care and collaboration to bring about the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Conditions we treat
- Bleeding disorders
- Clotting disorders
About your appointment
What to bring to your Hematology clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- Past medical records related to your diagnosis
- Pathology slides (if applicable)
- Radiology films such as X-rays or CT scans, with reports (if applicable)
- Radiation therapy records (if applicable)
- Completed patient registration form
- Questions for your doctor