My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
The UCHealth Hearing and Balance Clinic at the Anschutz Medical Campus provides a range of services for adults and children with hearing and balance disorders.
Our team is made up of highly qualified and experienced audiologists and other hearing professionals. We are the premier providers of audiology specialty health care and hearing and balance medical services along the greater Front Range.
Our team evaluates, diagnoses and treats a variety of audiological conditions. We work with patients of all ages, from children to seniors, in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Our hearing and balance practice is recognized worldwide for our unique leadership and progressive innovations in the realm of hearing and deafness.
Conditions we treat
- Auditory processing disorders
- Bone conduction/osseointegrated devices
- Cochlear implants
- Hearing aids
- Hearing protection
- Hearing tests
- Newborn hearing screening
- Otology/neurotology medical evaluation
- Ototoxic hearing evaluation and monitoring
- Pediatric hearing assessment and management
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Vestibular & balance testing
Here’s what to bring to your audiology appointment:
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- Past medical records or hearing test results related to your diagnosis
- Radiology films such as X-rays or CT scans, with reports (if applicable)
- Completed patient registration form
- Questions for your doctor
Insurance and billing
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Results from testing and/or office visits at UCHealth facilities will be available to you online through My Health Connection.
As a patient, you can download our UCHealth app and go to the My Health Connection patient portal to view your results electronically as soon as they are ready.
Download the UCHealth App today