The Eye Center at Cherry Creek is located at I-25 and Colorado Boulevard in southeast Denver, an ideal commuter stop for your eye care needs. Services are provided by University of Colorado Hospital.
Conditions we treat
- Routine/annual eye health exams
- Functional and cosmetic eye and eyelid surgery consultation & follow-up
- Cosmetic facial injections (Botox, Restylane, etc.)
- Glasses prescription exams
- Contact lens fitting
- Corneal care
- Glaucoma consultation, surgery, and follow-up
- Retina and vitreous conditions
- General/new patient consultations
If you use GPS or mapping software, you may be directed to Colorado Center Tower 2, where Dave & Busters and United Artists theaters are located. The Eye Center is not in Tower 2 – we’re located across the complex from these locations. To find us quickly, please follow the directions below.
- From Colorado Boulevard, turn east onto Colorado Center Drive.
- Follow the road to the stop sign.
- Turn left (north) and then immediately right into the parking garage for “Tower 1 / Annex / Short Term Parking.”
- Choose a parking spot marked 1- or 2-hour visitor parking.
- Proceed out of the parking area and turn right. Continue past Tower 1 to the building marked “Annex Colorado Center.”
- Enter the building to find our entrance on the first floor, on your right.
There is also a patient drop off / pick up area immediately in front of the Annex building.