A CU Medicine provider.
I strive to provide a comprehensive eye examination along with education and treatment options. I work with the many sub-specialists to ensure the best treatment and care for our patients.
I enjoy hiking and skiing
Qualifications and experience
- Eyes and Vision, Eyes and Vision - Cataract, Eyes and Vision - Corneal Disease, Eyes and Vision - Diabetic Eye Disease, Eyes and Vision - Dry Eyes, Eyes and Vision - Glaucoma, Eyes and Vision - LASIK Surgery, Eyes and Vision - Optometry, Optometry
- Languages spoken
American Academy of Optometry (2005)
Oklahoma State University (OK) (2001)
University of Missouri - St. Louis (2005)
- Clinical interest for patients
Comprehensive Eye Care
- Cataract pre and post care
- Dry eye
- Management of corneal diseases
- Volunteer activities
I have volunteered on optometric missions to Morocco and Panama
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.