Emergency, laboratory and imaging services 24/7
What’s offered at the emergency center?
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Freestanding emergency center
- 12 spacious and private exam rooms
- One “major” room
- Two exam rooms specially equipped for pediatric patients
- Direct-bedding approach to reduce wait times and get patients seen sooner
- Point-of-care testing and mobile imaging brings technology to patient when possible
What’s offered in the imaging department?
- X-ray, ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Conveniently staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Caring for patients in the emergency center as well as patients with orders from their provider
- No appointment necessary for X-rays
- Appointments for ultrasound, MRI and CT need to be scheduled in advance
What’s offered at the laboratory?
- Full service laboratory
- Open 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., seven days a week
- Caring for lab needs of patients in the emergency center, as well as for walk-in patients with orders from their provider
- No appointment necessary
- Emergency Center – 970.392.4320
- Laboratory – 970.392.4355
- Imaging – 970.392.4340
NOTE: Call 911 immediately if someone is unconscious, having trouble breathing or has suffered a serious injury or may be having a heart attack.
Services provided by Medical Center of the Rockies.