For emergency medical care, please call 911.
Healing starts here.
Whether your emergency involves care for a minor injury or a life-threatening event, rest assured that UCHealth Emergency Care at Greeley Hospital is ready. Our board-certified emergency physicians and specially trained team are here for you 24/7, with leading-edge technology.
Our emergency department is on the first floor on the west side of UCHealth Greeley Hospital. You will find plenty of visitor parking to the south of the emergency entrance.
No appointment is necessary for emergency care.
Expert trauma care
Emergency Care in Greeley is a Level III Trauma Center.
We provide 24-hour emergency services that meet the needs of acutely ill patients of all ages, including:
- Assessment and stabilization.
- Care provided by board-certified physicians and emergency-credentialed nurses.
- Comprehensive advanced radiology and lab diagnostics.
- Available medications and procedures.
- Trauma-surgery capability.
- Emphasis on patient safety and comfort.
- Patient education and discharge planning.
- Hospital admission or transfer, as appropriate.
We personalize treatment plans for each of our patients, working with them, their families and the team of doctors who will participate in their care.
Experiencing a trauma can be a life-changing event, but with excellent care, we can help patients move forward.