Powered by CU Orthopedics.
UCHealth Broomfield Medical Center now offers comprehensive orthopedic and spine services from the #1 ranked program in the state at UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital.
Our physicians and specialists are experts in their fields, with long experience treating patients both young and old who have a wide range of lifestyles. Our mission is to consistently provide high quality care that is evidence-based, accessible, and individualized to you.
We offer in-office treatments and partner with our vast network of physical therapists. If surgery is required, patients can have surgery at a number of our convenient locations including UCHealth Broomfield Hospital, UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital and UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital.
Among the conditions treated at CU Orthopedics – Broomfield:
- Achilles ruptures
- Back pain
- Biomechanics of the foot and ankle
- Bone cancer
- Bone and soft tissue tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex leg, ankle and foot trauma and fracture
- Congenital foot deformity
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Failed hip and knee replacements
- Foot and ankle deformity
- Foot and ankle degeneration and arthritis
- Foot and ankle ligament injury and cartilage damage
- Hand fractures, sprains and strains
- Herniated disc
- Hip and knee injuries and disorders
- Hip and knee arthritis
- Intra-spinal tumors
- Neck pain
- Spinal deformities – adult and adolescent
- Spinal stenosis
- Sports injuries of the foot and ankle