Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
Teaching essential early recovery concepts, skill-building, addiction and recovery education, relapse prevention, mental health care, mindfulness practices, and family engagement.
- Day or evening groups for easy scheduling
- 12-week program curriculum
- Individual Addiction Psychiatry sessions
- Random alcohol and other drug monitoring
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) management
We utilize this comprehensive approach to emphasize overall health and wellness. Our therapeutic processes are designed to improve functionality in each dimension of your life.
Professionals continuing care group
This group is for helping those seeking to regain their professional status stay engaged in recovery past outpatient and residential treatment. Monitoring agencies often ask you to stay connected with structured addiction treatment to achieve long-term recovery.
Weekly 90-minute therapy group for professionals
- 26-week curriculum
- Weekly alcohol and drug monitoring
- Family Week participation
- Relapse prevention therapy model of care
- Compliant level of care for individuals participating in formal professional monitoring programs
- Appropriate level of care for individuals leaving the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) or Residential Treatment
Continuing care group
Continuing Care Group is designed to help those wanting sustained recovery through therapeutic support and relapse prevention counseling. Evidence has shown that engagement in recovery-oriented groups gives you a much better chance of achieving long-term recovery.
- Weekly 90-minute process groups
- 13-week program curriculum
This group meets weekly in a structured outpatient environment facilitated by licensed and credentialed UCHealth clinicians.
Outpatient addiction medicine clinic
Outpatient Addiction Medicine Clinic at CeDAR offers medication-assisted therapies to those seeking help with drug and alcohol abuse, and chronic pain. Additionally, our clinic helps address any addiction-related medical problems that require specialized help to resolve.
- Medication-assisted therapies
- Withdrawal symptom management
- Management of other chronic health conditions
Services provided by UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital.