- I love working as part of a team to achieve success with my patients both in and outside the clinic. My goal with each patient is to apply both research and clinical techniques to foster the best individualized rehabilitation program.
- My family moved to Boulder two years ago after growing up skiing out West. I enjoy hiking, biking, camping, and skiing. I finished my sports medicine residency in 2018 where I worked with the US Ski and Snowboard teams in Park City, Utah.
Monday: 7am - 7pm
Tuesday: 7am - 7pm
Wednesday: 7am - 7pm
Thursday: 7am - 7pm
Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 7am - 12:30pm
Qualifications and experience
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Languages spoken
Miami University of Ohio (2014)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Emory University (2017)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Return to Sport Criteria for all athletes, especially skiers and snowboarders; males vs. females
- Complex Post Op Care of the Knee
- Research interest for patients
- Core stability and its relationship to injury risk in adolescent females
- Hip Labral Reconstruction
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.