My goal as a physician assistant is to serve my community through skillful practice. I have a passion for patient education so those under my care may take agency and pride in their individual health care needs and goals.
Cardiac surgery has called to me as it fulfills my desire for technical and challenging work, while simultaneously improving and extending the lives of patients. I am excited to join the communities of northern Colorado, and I can’t wait to meet and serve its members.
Qualifications and experience
- Surgery - Open Heart Surgery
- Languages spoken
Masters Physician Assistant Studies
Indiana State University (2022)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Cardiac surgery.
- Vascular surgery.
- Preventative medicine.
- Research interest for patients
- Postoperative atrial fibrillation.
- Preventive medicine.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.