A CU Medicine provider.
I believe in empowering women and families to be involved in their care. I enjoy establishing relationships with families to ensure that all medical recommendations are consistent with a family’s goals.
I consider the care of women a great privilege and work to provide comprehensive physical and mental wellness in pregnancies.
Qualifications and experience
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pregnancy and Reproduction, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Gestational Diabetes, Pregnancy and Reproduction - High-Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Maternal and Fetal Health, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing, Women's Health
- Languages spoken
- Clinical interest for patients
I enjoy all aspects of maternal and fetal medicine but my passions are:
1. Care of women after cancer treatment or with cancer in pregnancy
2. Preconception care for women with complex medical issues or prior poor pregnancy outcomes and care of women in a pregnancy after a loss
3. Early genetic diagnosis of fetal problems
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.