A CU Medicine provider.
I believe in empowering women and families to be involved in their care. I enjoy establishing relationships with families to ensure that all medical recommendations are consistent with a family’s goals.
I consider the care of women a great privilege and work to provide comprehensive physical and mental wellness in pregnancies.
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Qualifications and experience
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pregnancy and Reproduction, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Gestational Diabetes, Pregnancy and Reproduction - High-Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Maternal and Fetal Health, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing, Women's Health
- Languages spoken
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Program (2006)
University of Texas Medical School at Houston (1999)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Program (2003)
Rice University (TX) (1991)
- Clinical interest for patients
I enjoy all aspects of maternal and fetal medicine but my passions are:
1. Care of women after cancer treatment or with cancer in pregnancy
2. Preconception care for women with complex medical issues or prior poor pregnancy outcomes and care of women in a pregnancy after a loss
3. Early genetic diagnosis of fetal problems
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.