A CU Medicine provider.
Retired from clinical practice
Currently conducting clinical research:
1. IgE-allergen interactions in peanut and tree nut allergy
2. Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Qualifications and experience
- Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
- Languages spoken
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center Program (1985)
University of California (Davis) Health System Program (1978)
Emory University School of Medicine (1977)
University of California (Davis) Health System Program (1980)
University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) (1971)
Emory University (1976)
- Clinical interest for patients
I am an allergist / immunologist currently retired from clinical practice.
- Research interest for patients
The primary effort in my laboratory is to understand interactions between IgE and peanut allergens. In addition, we are working to understand cross-allergic reactivity between peanuts and tree nuts.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.