- Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist (CMPT)
Areas of Specialty Treatment: Manual Therapy, Orthopedics, Vestibular Treatment, Concussions
Additional Information: Shawn is originally from Boston, MA and moved to Colorado in 2014. He graduated from Northeastern University with a degree in Psychology and graduated in 2009 from the University of Massachusetts Lowell Doctor of Physical Therapy program. He is a Certified Manual Physical Therapist (CMPT) and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). In 2022, Shawn obtained his Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) certification, and he is currently pursuing his fellow in orthopedic manual therapy. Shawn specializes in orthopedics, including conditions of the spine and extremities. He also treats vestibular disorders to help patients overcome vertigo and balance concerns.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy, Brain and Nervous System - Concussion Assessment
- Languages spoken
- Clinical interest for patients
Vestibular Competency, orthopedics and manual therapy.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.