A CU Medicine provider.
I believe in treating the patient and her family, which includes the pregnancy and the people important to her life. I believe in approaching patient care from the biopsychosocial model, a model centered upon the philosophy that disease is influenced by medical, psychological, and social aspects in a patient’s life.
Qualifications and experience
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pregnancy and Reproduction - High-Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Maternal and Fetal Health, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing, Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Languages spoken
University of Vermont Program (2009)
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry (2002)
University of North Carolina Hospitals Program (2006)
University of Denver (CO) (1998)
- Clinical interest for patients
- prenatal diagnosis
- non-invasive screening
- invasive testing
- fetal diseases and birth defects
- high risk obstetric complications
- maternal medical disorders
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.