I enjoy providing a high quality of care that focuses on each individuals’ needs whether that be a competitive athlete or a weekend warrior. I believe it is essential to use a combination of different manual therapy techniques along with corrective therapeutic exercises aimed at improving the quality of movement to help each patient reach their goals.
Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
Functional Dry Needling Certified (Level 1 Kinetacore)
I enjoy anything involving the outdoors, especially skiing, backpacking, and mountain biking. I also love traveling, experiencing new adventures, and playing basketball.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Clinical interest for patients
- Co-chair of Knee Special Interest Group
- Injury Prevention for athletes
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.