Everyone has internal experiences, thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations. Sometimes, you might find looking at the past or putting words to who you are can be challenging. It could feel like you live your life in a box, trapped inside your own head, or completely consumed by your own internal experiences.
Perhaps you have experienced trauma and are feeling the weight of it, finding that your pain is controlling your life and you are wanting freedom. Or perhaps, you are noticing that major areas of your life simply aren’t going the way you want and need to develop a better understanding of who you are and how you encounter the world.
Feeling free from your past or your internal experiences is possible. Gold standard treatments for PTSD, like prolonged exposure therapy and cognitive processing therapy, can help break the chains of trauma. With my specific training and experience as a licensed psychologist using trauma-informed care, together we can find a way toward the life you have been wanting.
In my free time, I love reading Agatha Christie books, baking, and spending time with my family.
Qualifications and experience
- Mental Health and Behavior
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Psychology
Regent University (2019)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Recovery-oriented care.
- Cognitive behavioral health.
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.