I am motivated to understand my patients’ problems, improve their health and make a positive impact on their lives. I enjoy the diversity and challenges that come with being a general surgeon, and creating the right treatment plan for my patients.
– dedicated to providing excellent surgical care with minimally invasive techniques
– Fellow, American College of Surgeons
– fellowship training in advanced minimally invasive/laparoscopic and bariatric surgery
– Clinical Interests:
– advanced laparoscopic surgery
– robotic-assisted surgery
– bariatric surgery
– para-esophageal hernia repairs
– abdominal wall hernia repairs
– colorectal and gastrointestinal surgery
– robotic-assisted and laparoscopic surgeries offered in colorectal, hepatobiliary, hernia, and other gastrointestinal surgeries
– endocrine surgery (thyroidectromy, parathyroidectomy)
Why choose UCHealth?
– access to all levels of care and sub-specialty services for our patients
– commitment to keeping most medical services local, in our community
– emphasis on research-supported, evidence-based practice
Qualifications and experience
- Surgery, Bariatrics, Cancers - Cancer Surgery, Cancers - Colorectal Cancer, Digestive System - Biliary Surgery, Digestive System - Gastrointestinal Surgery, Digestive System - Surgical Endoscopy, Surgery - Laparoscopic Surgery, Surgery - Major Liver Surgery (Hepatobiliary) , Surgery - Robotic Surgery, Surgery - Weight Loss Surgery
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado School of Medicine (2012)
University of Colorado School of Medicine (2011)
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (2005)
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.