My philosophy of care is to provide evidence based patient centered physical therapy care. To help people achieve their desired goals through individualized education and interventions. To serve people with honesty, integrity and compassion.
High level of collaboration with other providers for best patient care. Many opportunities for professional growth and development. My colleagues are all incredible therapists and very supportive. The patient population is wonderfully diverse and challenging.
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist
- Specialty Area: Neurologic (2015)
- National Athletic Trainers Association Board Certified Athletic Trainer (2003)
I enjoy the mountains. I enjoy singing at my church. I love to travel and learn about other cultures
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Colorado (2010)
Bachelor of Arts
Fort Lewis College (2001)
- Clinical interest for patients
As an APTA Board Certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist, my area of expertise is in providing physical therapy care for people with neurologic conditions. I specialize in treating individuals with progressive neurologic conditions such as Parkinson's disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, and cerebellar ataxia as well as brain injuries and vestibular disorders.
- Volunteer activities
I volunteer my time by serving at my church in various capacities throughout the week.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.