As an occupational therapist, I value addressing my clients’ unique life roles as a part of their rehabilitation process. I aim to empower my clients to leave therapy with a better understanding of self-management of their medical and therapy needs, and hope to tailor therapy sessions to each individuals life situations. I have been an occupational therapist in Colorado for six years and am certified as a Lymphedema specialist.
I enjoy spending my time with my family in the beautiful Colorado outdoors.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Occupational Therapy, Occupational Medicine
Colorado State University (2010)
Master of Occupational Therapy
Colorado State University (2012)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Lymphedema; holds certification as a Certified Lymphedema Therapist
• Oncology rehabilitation
• Neurological rehabilitation post-stroke and traumatic brain injuries
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.