As a vascular surgeon, I am committed to providing excellent patient-centered care. I ensure that every patient’s journey through diagnosis, treatment and recovery is guided by compassion, expertise and a personalized touch. No two individuals are alike, and it is my goal to find and guide each individual through the best possible options, which often includes no surgery at all.
I believe a key to care is to actively listen to patients, ensuring their concerns are heard and addressed. Vascular disease can be daunting and I understand the emotional and physical challenges that patients may face. It is my hope to ensure patients and their families are well informed about both diagnoses and treatment options, alleviating anxieties and fostering a sense of empowerment. Vascular surgery allows me to develop unique long term relationships allowing me to partner with my patents on their journey to better vascular health.
I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. I now live in Longmont with my wife, dog and cat. I enjoy the outdoors including hiking, skiing and biking. I also enjoy cooking and traveling.
Qualifications and experience
- Vascular Surgery
- Languages spoken
University of California San Diego (2023)
Saint Joseph Hospital (2021)
Rocky Vista University (2016)
University of Oregon (2011)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Surgery General Surgery 2021
- Clinical interest for patients
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms and acute aortic syndromes.
- Aortic dissection.
- Carotid artery disease, open and endovascular management.
- Connective tissue associated vascular disease.
- Dialysis access (AV fistulas, grafts and peritoneal dialysis catheters).
- Limb salvage.
- Peripheral arterial disease and chronic limb threatening ischemia.
- Pelvic congestion syndrome.
- Thoraco-abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Varicose veins.
- Venous insufficiency and central venous occlusions.
- Research interest for patients
- Fenestrated and branched aortic repair.
- Thoraco-abodminal aortic aneurysms.
- Aortic dissection.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.