A CU Medicine provider.
I strive to provide the best care for my patients and families. I believe in treating the person as a whole, taking every aspect of a patient’s body and health into consideration during diagnosis and treatment. I like to use a holistic approach to all my patients.
I have a daughter in college and I still like to watch soccer. I have a big black dog from the Denver Dumb Friends League and love to play with her. I am on a curling league and have been playing for one year.
Qualifications and experience
- Bones, Joints and Muscles, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Spine Injuries, Brain and Nervous System, Brain and Nervous System - Traumatic and Acquired Brain Injuries, Child and Teen Health, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Therapy
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine (1989)
University of Colorado (University Hospital) Program (1994)
University of Colorado - Denver (CO) (1985)
- Clinical interest for patients
Pediatric Rehab, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spina Bifida, Athletics in the Disabled, Sports Medicine in the Disabled
- Research interest for patients
1. spina bifida registry
2. development of wheelchair mobility in very young children
3. concussion and mild traumatic brain injury
4. acquired brain injury
- Volunteer activities
I am involved in disabled sports and have been a junior board committee member for over 10 years working with WASUSA. I have worked multiple competitive events for sports for the disabled. I volunteer locally and am always trying to find a sport for every child with a disability to participate.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.