Qualifications and experience
- Digestive System, Digestive System - Colonoscopy, Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems), Digestive System - Hepatology (Liver Disorders), Digestive System - Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis, Digestive System - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Digestive System - Therapeutic Endoscopy, Gastroenterology
University of Alabama, Birmingham (1999)
University of New York at Stony Brook (1996)
Aga Kahn University Med School, Karachi, Pakistan (1991)
- Clinical interest for patients
– special clinical interest in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
– serves on the advisory board for the Celiac Sprue Association
– dedicated to detecting Celiac disease in patients and educating them in dietary modifications that can dramatically improve their lives
– named a Top Doctor in Gastroenterology by 5280 Magazine in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
– Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
– certified, American Board of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.