Philosophy of Care
Utilizing a collaborative, comprehensive, and individualized patient-centric approach to assist people of all ages and ability levels in developing and realizing their goals. I believe in integrating rehabilitation and performance training across the continuum of care by combining the latest, evidence-based manual therapy and movement correction interventions to optimally and ethically reduce injury risk, enhance the human movement system, and expedite return to life and/or sport.
- B.S. Exercise Science with Minor in Public Health (2015)
- Undergraduate: University of Evansville School of Public Health, Evansville, IN (2015)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (2018)
- Originally from Brighton, Michigan, I received my Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree at Washington University in St. Louis. I moved to Colorado in 2018 for my love of the mountains and all things outdoors including hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and climbing. I enjoy living an active lifestyle and playing basketball, soccer, and volleyball. al Therapy: Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO (2018)
Qualifications and experience
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Languages spoken
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.