– avid bicyclist and swimmer
Qualifications and experience
- Bones, Joints and Muscles, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Back Pain, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Sprains and Strains, Complementary and Alternative Therapies, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, Radiology - Musculoskeletal Imaging, Rehabilitation Therapy, Sports Medicine, Symptoms and Manifestations - Pain, Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness, Wellness and Lifestyle - Occupational Health
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado Health Sciences Ctr (2002)
University of Alabama, Birmingham (1998)
- Clinical interest for patients
My goal is to help people reduce pain and improve function.
• I enjoy treating non-surgical musculoskeletal and spine problems including worker's compensation injuries. I also treat people after stroke, brain injury, multiple trauma or with other neuromuscular problems.
• I am trained in electrodiagnosis techniques including EMG's and NCS's, as well as ultrasound for musculoskeletal diagnosis and guided injections
• I offer medical acupuncture.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.