I utilize an unbiased, objective, empathetic approach to identify an individual’s deficits/dysfuction to help them achieve their individual therapy goals. My goal is to provide/educate clients with the strategies and tools to live life actively and maintain wellness at any age.
I love Colorado and enjoy everything the state has to offer, including hiking, cycling, snowshoeing and skiing. I have climbed all 58 named 14ers in Colorado and enjoy all the cycling opportunities in northern Colorado. My wife and I have been married for 29 years and have three terrific sons.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy, Bones, Joints and Muscles, Joints and Muscles - Back Pain, Joints and Muscles - Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders, Joints and Muscles - Fractures, Joints and Muscles - Hip Injuries and Disorders, Joints and Muscles - Leg Injuries and Disorders, Joints and Muscles - Shoulder Injuries and Disorders, Joints and Muscles - Spine Injuries, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness
Pittsburg State University (1984)
Kansas University Medical Center (1987)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Orthopedic rehabilitation.
- Working with amateur to professional athletes.
- Helping the aging population stay active.
- Educating on the benefits of an active lifestyle.
- Helping young athletes stay injury free.