Focusing on a global approach to care by combining rehab and strength and conditioning.
For the network of world class providers and care.
Originally from Atlanta, GA, moved to Colorado for school in 2008. Outside of work I enjoy as many of the outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer as possible.
Monday: 7am - 7pm
Tuesday: 7am - 7pm
Wednesday: 7am - 7pm
Thursday: 7am - 7pm
Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 7am - 12:30pm
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Bachelor of Science
Colorado State University (2014)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Preparing patients for return to their respective sports and optimizing performance.
- Throwing Special Interest Groups
- Research interest for patients
Strength training applications for optimizing dynamic movement in sports, fatigue prediction and impact on performance, movement and injury risk.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.