I try to bring a thoughtful, analytical and evidence-based approach to patient care while at the same time prioritizing patient values and preferences. Overall I want patients to feel comfortable, confident and invested in their care plan.
I am originally from northern California and have traveled around the country for medical training, but I am proud to call Colorado home. My wife, two children and I love spending time with our extended family and friends and enjoying all the outdoor activities Colorado has to offer. We love gardening and cooking together, and I love fly fishing.
Qualifications and experience
- Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Languages spoken
University of California San Diego (2019)
New York University (2015)
Doctor of Medicine
University of Colorado School of Medicine (2012)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary and Critical Care 2019
- Clinical interest for patients
- Chronic obstructive lung disease.
- Interstitial lung disease.
- Long COVID.
- Lung cancer.
- Physiology as it pertains to critical care.
- Research interest for patients
My past research has focused predominantly on the interactions between disordered breathing during sleep and heart failure.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.