Patients first! Listen closely and your patient will let you know how to make them better.
Innovation in the field of physical therapy and a connection to the university that performs research to shape our changing field.
OCS (Orthopedic Clinical Specialist)
I love being a dad! I play guitar. I enjoy home brewing and trail running.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Montana (2018)
Marquette University (2001)
Bachelor of Arts
Marquette University (1999)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Foot and Ankle dysfunction
- Chronic Pain
- Research interest for patients
- Volunteer activities
Most recently, I helped coordinate the PT Day of Service benefitting the Boys and Girls club of Aurora.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.