It is my aim to empower people to reach their rehabilitation goals, and return to activity at peak performance.
We have an exceptional team of providers who collaborate to provide the highest level of care.
Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
Mark graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a BS in Athletic Training, and moved from Ohio to Colorado after an internship with the Colorado Rapids. He has been an Athletic Trainer with Steadman Hawkins Clinic Denver since 2007, and has worked with non-operative and post-operative athletes of all levels. In addition to his work in the clinic he has done a variety of outreach work, including working as the Head Athletic Trainer for the Colorado Mammoth indoor lacrosse team. He is currently working with the NFL as a gameday AT Spotter for the Denver Broncos, and provides medical coverage at various tournaments for the USTA Pro Circuit.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Languages spoken
Bachelor of Science
University of Cincinnati (2004)
- Clinical interest for patients
Provide multi-skilled health care services to an athletic population.
- Cupping therapy
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Therapeutic athletic taping
- Functional Movement Assessment
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.