Dr. Wisthoff will begin seeing patients after June 5, 2023.
My philosophy of care strongly focuses on treating the patient as a whole and collaborating with the patient to optimize their health. I am board certified in family medicine which allows me to treat your general needs and chronic conditions. I also have an added qualification in primary care sports medicine, allowing me to non-surgically treat muscle, tendon and ligament injuries. This includes extensive procedural experience that allows me to provide my patients with numerous options for joint and soft tissue injections to conservatively treat these inflammatory conditions, often with the aid of ultrasound. This training also gives me expertise to treat basic fracture management and aid in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
Outside of work I enjoy exercising, hiking, cooking, traveling and finding new places in Denver to eat.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine, Sports Family Medicine
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine (2010)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine 2013
- Clinical interest for patients
- Non-surgical musculoskeletal medicine.
- Osteoarthritis management.
- Ultrasound evaluation for musculoskeletal injuries and ultrasound-guided injections.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.