I believe our children are our greatest blessing. My goal is to provide caring, compassionate and thorough medical care to those most important members of our family. Through education and shared decision-making, together we can provide the best possible care to our children. Each of our children have different personalities, gifts and challenges which require individualized care and consideration. I look forward to being an advocate for your children.
My wife, Jean, and I enjoy spending time together with our 4 adult children and our grandchildren. I enjoy hiking, camping, ATV riding, biking and traveling.
I have been involved in teaching pediatrics to medical students for over 20 years.
I have participated in multiple foreign medical mission trips to countries including Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti and Sri Lanka.
Qualifications and experience
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Des Moines University (1989)
Bachelor of Science
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (1983)
Bachelor of Arts
University of Colorado Boulder (1982)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics 1992
- Clinical interest for patients
- Comprehensive pediatric care from newborn through young adults.
- Infectious disease.
- Medical education of future physicians.
- Foreign medical missions.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.