My goal is to provide patient-centered care addressing individual goals and exercise preferences while incorporating evidence-based practice to give my patients the best outcomes for their physical rehabilitation. I feel that education is a large part of the rehabilitation process, and I strive to help my patients become independent in the management of their injury.
Working with enthusiastic and caring people is one of the reasons I have worked at UCHealth for over 25 years. My hobbies include hiking, cross country skiing, gardening and just being outdoors with my family.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Scoliosis, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Spine Injuries, Breast Surgical Oncology, Joints and Muscles - Sprains and Strains, Orthopedic Spine Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Trauma, Sacroiliac Joint, Spine - Cervical spinal stenosis, Spine - Degenerative Disc Disease, Spine - Lumbar disc herniation, Spine - Lumbar spinal stenosis, Spine - Radiculopathy, Spine - Sciatica, Wellness and Lifestyle
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado (1989)
University of Montana (2016)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Aquatic therapy
- Upper extremity lymphedema
- McConnell and KT taping
- Muscle imbalance of the hip and knee
- Outpatient Orthopedics
- Research interest for patients
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.