Healthcare to Health!
My goal is to help individuals return to their active lifestyles and educated the patient to prevent further injuries.
The collaboration of the team at UCH is one of a kind. Being a teaching hospital, we have a unique opportunity to educate new physical therapists, get involved in the physical therapy school through teaching, mentorship, clinical education, and research. Having our doctors in the same system helps with collaboration to provide top notch patient care.
Polestar Pilates Certification 2007
Orthopedic Certified Specialist 2013
Level 1 & 2 Trigger Point Dry Needling 2014
Oncology Rehabilitation (STAR certification) 2016
Certified Wellness Coach- Catalyst Coaching 2016
Trail Running, Mountain Biking, Backpacking, skiing, snowshoeing, yoga, Pilates, SUP…. anything outdoors.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Colorado (2005)
Masters of Science
University of Colorado (2003)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Sports & Spine
- Research interest for patients
Helping with the clinical side of a research study: Trigger Point Dry Needling and Eccentric protocol for the long head of the biceps tendon
- Volunteer activities
- Girls on the Run
- Mammoth Mom and Kids night at Pepsi Center
- Community outreach clinics: Running Clinic, Biking clinic, Ski Clinic
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.