The patient’s needs are my first priority in every decision about their health care. I like to be open and honest and build trust by providing the most accurate information possible about their condition and diagnosis.
When I’m not in surgery, I love spending time with my wife and kids (three boys and a girl). We enjoy biking, fishing, playing various sports together and boating.
Outreach locations include:
Chase County Community Hospital
Specialty Clinic, 600 West 12th St.
Imperial, NE 69033
Sedgwick County Health Center
900 Cedar St.
Julesburg, CO 80737
Melissa Memorial Hospital
1001 East Johnson St.
Holyoke, CO 80734
Qualifications and experience
- Surgery, Surgery - Trauma and Acute Care
- Languages spoken
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton, CA | Affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical Center
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Surgery General Surgery 2005 American Board of Surgery General Surgery 2016
- Clinical interest for patients
• Trauma and acute care/emergency surgery
• General surgery
• Outreach surgical care and consulting services for surrounding community hospitals
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.