The patient’s needs are my first priority in every decision about their health care. I like to be open and honest and build trust by providing the most accurate information possible about their condition and diagnosis.
When I’m not in surgery, I love spending time with my wife and kids (three boys and a girl). We enjoy biking, fishing, playing various sports together and boating.
Outreach locations include:
Chase County Community Hospital Specialty Clinic, 600 West 12th St. Imperial, NE 69033 Phone: 308.882.7111 Sedgwick County Health Center 900 Cedar St. Julesburg, CO 80737 Phone: 970.474.3323 Melissa Memorial Hospital 1001 East Johnson St. Holyoke, CO 80734 Phone: 970.854.2241
Qualifications and experience
- Surgery, Surgery - Trauma and Acute Care
- Languages spoken
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton, CA | Affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical Center
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Surgery General Surgery 2005 American Board of Surgery General Surgery 2016
- Clinical interest for patients
• Trauma and acute care/emergency surgery
• General surgery
• Outreach surgical care and consulting services for surrounding community hospitals
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.